Demo of "Social Locker" module
The module allows you to hide (or lock) a valuable content such as a discount code, a special offer, an important news, an interesting video, a link to download something, a part of an article, etc. Visitor on your website can only see the locked content until they like, share, G+1 or tweet your website, product pages, social network pages or any URL you want.
I. Below are some example how to use the module
1. Lock a discount code
If you have social accounts that you want to increase Like, Share or Follower, the easiest way is, give your customers a chance to have a discount code. But they only can see the discount code once they Like or Share or Tweet your social account
Here is an example of a social locker, it's using "Starter" theme with "Highlight" effect (light yellow background after unlocking the content)
2. Lock a video
You have a tutorial video and you want to share with other people, but you also want to get subscriber from them on your youtube channel. You can use "Social Locker" module to hide your video and configure your Youtube Channel, so people just can see your tutorial video once they click on Youtube button to subscribe your Channel, or they can click other buttons to Like, Share, Tweet your social accounts
Here is an example how to hide a video. It's using "Secrets" theme with "Transparency" locker mode and "Enable close button" where people can click on "X" icon to see the video without clicking on any social buttons
3. Lock an important news
There is an important news and you want to hide it from your visitors.
This below example locker is using "Great attractor" theme with "Blurring" locker mode and "Timer" option which will unlock the locker automatically after the setting time reach "0"
Note: You might see the content of this example is opened because the timer reach 0 already while you are checking 2 above lockers, just please refresh the page and scroll down to check this example again
4. Hide a link to view or download something
You can hide a link to download something, visitors just can see when hitting your social buttons
This example locker is using "Social login buttons" type with "Friendly giant" theme and "Transparency" locker mode. By clicking on these social buttons, you are required to log in your social account and an account will be created on this website with your social account in 1 click (very simple). An email also sent to your email with your password, so you can log in this website anytime you want
5. You can hide or lock anything you want
Yes, you can hide EVERYTHING you want.
This example below is using "Social login buttons" type with "Flat" theme
II. Where can we show the locker?
1. Show the locker on the homepage
Click here to see the example. It's under "Custom Text Block"
2. Show the locker on product listing page: such as at Left column or Right column of category
Click here to see the example. It's under "Filter" option
3. Show the locker on product detail page: such as at Left column, Right column, Under product images or at Addition product info
Here are examples:
- Under product images: click here
- At Addition product info: click here
- In product description using Shortcode: click here
4. The locker also can be shown at Top, Footer or in a custom hook which is added in tpl file. By using Shortcode, we can show the locker ANYWHERE
- Sometimes, due to API connection, the locker might don't show nice as it should, in that case, just please refresh the page and try again
- When you click on a social button on this demo page, all content of example will be opened. If you want to check again, just open this page on a private browser and test again